Skip to main content

A Nursery FIt for a Hedgehog

Right. After so much shopping and registering, and after standing mid-nursery the other night with Matt, imagining furniture in the room and pictures on the wall, I got curious. I started wondering if any of our decorating ideas for the room actually go together. And I couldn't help myself. I dusted off my Polyvore account and had a little fun...

A Nursery FIt for a Hedgehog


Everything here we either own or we have registered for. The only un-vetted item is the birdcage (by un-vetted, I mean that I haven't talked to Matt about it...I'm pretty sure he won't like it, but maybe if he sees it with everything else it'll be ok?).

I really didn't mean to get all decorating-crazy with the nursery, and I don't think I have. It's a big room. We've already painted it a shade of light aqua similar to the paint stripe down the side of the picture. We have the owl prints. We have the chair. We have the dresser. We have the hedgehog clock and nightlight. And there's still lots of room, lots of light, and lots of simple, undecorated space in the room.

Comments