Skip to main content

22w4d - Picture time again!

In addition to my regular church stuff, this week I've been serving on staff at a high school leadership camp hosted by Luther College right here in town. I'm helping coordinate worship, which is way fun. Except that it's camp worship, which means that worship starts at 9pm, and by the time we're done and cleaned up, I'm not home until 11 each night. Which might not sound like anything, except that I've been reliably sleepy and even in bed between 10:30 and 11:30pm most nights this summer. So man, I'm tired this week. But having a blast.

Other than that...feeling pretty good. Tired, of course. And I get stiff and sore from too much bending, moving, lifting, standing, etc. But nothing too terrible. Really, the only yucky part right now is that I've had crazy heartburn/reflux for the past few days, regardless of what I eat or drink. Big-time uncomfy. But God bless Tums. I'd say that the reflux is because hedgehog is hanging out up high and smushing my stomach up, but when you look at me, it's pretty obvious that hedgehog is hanging out way low. I feel like my belly is the size it should be for 22 weeks, but that it's all down and out, and not up. I wonder if I'll grow up before I eventually drop, or if I'll just stay low the whole time. Don't the old wives' tales say that carrying low means a boy? Though, the same tales say that craving sweets means a girl. So I have no idea what to think.

IMG_2304
22 weeks 4 days

Comments