Skip to main content

Grumble grumble

I'm a little grumbly today.

Mostly, the weather has been screwy, so I've been waking up with a stuffy nose and itchy eyes every day this week. Today, I've managed to spout a nasty headache, probably due to allergies and to the weird weather (changes in pressure give me headaches). Also, the half-cup of coffee that I drank this morning and the delicious homemade muffin that I ate gave me instant and persistent heartburn. The headache and the heartburn are teaming up to make me just feel gross. And it's been a long week so far (and today is a long day!), so I am also just tired.

Add this all up, and you get a grumbly me, who feels like yuck and who really just wants to take a nap and then eat a whole bunch of non-acidic comfort food. Like pasta. Or mashed potatoes.

Hrm....wonder if I can sneak a nap during my lunch hour before my afternoon meetings....

Comments