Skip to main content

Sneaky.

Been a little quiet around here. Flying a bit under the radar. Let's get caught up, shall we?

First, I knit a hedgehog. I named him Lucky.



Next, I put on a pair of these, which I might also have deemed "lucky."



Then, Lucky and my lucky socks came with me here:



And today, eight days later, THIS happened:


Yup. A little bit pregnant. Given my history, I really want to type that sentence as "a little bit pregnant...at least for now." But I've only known this information for an hour. So I'm going to let myself be happy and excited, the best I can! No sense getting all dreary. Because HELLO! This is crazy awesome news! I have crossed from "pregnant until proven otherwise" to squarely "pregnant." Woohoo!

Sorry for doing a FET and not saying much about it. It's nice to be sneaky sometimes.

Comments