Skip to main content

No man's land

It's Monday. i'm waiting waiting waiting until Wednesday's blood draw...

After transfer last Wednesday, I spent the day doing nothing, and got so bored and stir crazy that I ended up being just horrible and cranky and argumentative with Matt. Yuck.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, all uneventful and still days filled with post-transfer hope and optimism. Boobs were sort of sore (though they've been sore from the progesterone supplements this whole time since retrieval, so there probably was nothing remarkable to it), and felt kind of normal, but hopeful.

Yesterday was Sunday. I was brutally exhausted, and feeling like I was coming down with a head or chest cold. Exhausted, hungry, a little crampy, but no boob soreness. So I spent the entire day convinced that my body was just working itself up to start a period (like it did our first IVF cycle), but nothing came of the day.

Today, I feel good. Like myself. Nothing is sore, nothing is crampy, nothing is bloated. On the one hand, yay for no nerve-wracking PMS-like symptoms. On the other hand, boo for no hint of early pregnancy symptoms (and I KNOW that it's too early to feel anything, but still, your brain can convince you of lots of things...).

I'm thinking about our FET cycle back in May, when I really had no symptoms whatsoever after transfer, and how I had no early bleeding either, so I just spent a week feeling normal and waited for the blood test to tell me "no."

My current suspicion? Not pregnant. We'll see what news Wednesday holds.

Comments