Skip to main content

At least Summer Shandys are delicious

It feels like summer today.  Not like it is October 24th.

Sunny, blue skies, 77 degrees outside. Beautiful weather. Like summer the way summer should be. Perfect weather for a Summer Shandy, don't you think?

Yes. The small upside in getting the "not-pregnant" phone call after today's blood draw is that at least I could drink one of those and enjoy the sun.

Not sure I can articulate any other upsides, because really, it sucks that this is our third embryo transfer and it is our third failure.  And I don't quite know what to think about it all.

If I think too hard, I just cry, and that gets ugly after a bit, trust me.  So for now, I'm just going to focus on the sun, and the business of these next days, and gear up for whatever it is that comes next.


Comments