Skip to main content

Here it goes again


Here it goes again, indeed...

Did another round of bloodwork and ultrasound last Saturday morning, and got the good news phone call Saturday afternoon that this week is transfer week! Last injection was Saturday night. Starting yesterday then, a routine of both estrogen and progesterone, along with the usual low-dose aspirin and prenatal vitamin, and then embryo transfer on Thursday!

Praying for good thawing on Thursday so that we have both of our frozen blasts to transfer. And hoping and praying that at least one sticks this time. I'm not feeling confident, but I know that by Thursday, I will be unbelievably hopeful.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Comments

  1. I am just reading and reading, and my heart is doing the roller coasters with you... Can I just say that I love that you used this video as part of your post? It just says something about your awesomeness. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment