Skip to main content

Comfort, comfort my people

I should have posted this sooner, but here is an article I found that talks about about the church and the ways that clergy and churches can be more aware of and more sensitive to infertility and pregnancy loss affecting members in their midst.

In the article, entitled "Infertility: Comfort, Comfort My People," Deborah Patterson says,
Children, indeed, are a wondrous gift from God, but sometimes the path to parenthood is a very challenging one. There are many avenues to blessed parenthood for those who would truly know the joy of raising a child, and the Church can play an important role in supporting that journey.
Things to keep in mind for my own ministry, surely, and things to encourage other pastors and churches to think about as well.

Comments